Since 1st of August 2019, OA/CESRT has been providing the Vial Refugee Camp with almost 15,000 liters of water per day. In total, OA/CESRT will supply 450,000 liters.
By providing water and other NFIs (non-food items) listed below, OA/CESRT seeks to better the living conditions of refugees residing in Vial Camp and other locations on the island of Chios.
To continue this mission, we need your support!
Following are some of the items we are supplying to Vial Camp and other partner organizations:
- Baby supplies: diapers, baby wipes, baby trolleys.
- Clothe and shoes for children, babies, men
- Bedding: bed sheets, pillows, towels, cushioned,
- Hygiene items: toothbrushes, soap, shampoo shower gel, liquid soap, sanitary pads, diapers adults.
- Mobility aid equipment: wheelchairs, crutches.
- Heating equipment: Quartz overhead Radiant Heater, Solar Water Heaters.
- Shelter: sleeping bags, tents, tarpaulins,
- Furniture for the camp: pallets, ground seats, picnic tables (100 pieces), playground of wood, shadow net, benches, small tables, wooden chips.
- Others: sewing machine, fridges, refrigerator, gravel driveways, children’s toys, etc.
- Drinkable Water: From 01/08/2018 to 31/08/2018: 75,000 liters.
- Water: From 01/08/2019 to 31/08/2019 we will supply 450,000 liters.